All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
October 31, 2018
On Halloween night, Emmanuel hosts trick or treaters at its maze, which winds through the church bulding from our eastside entrance near Markison to a 3rd Street exit. In the spooky darkness of the labyrinth, trick or treaters receive treats and brief stories about life, death, and eternal life. The labyrinth is appropriate for younger children (no one will grab you) but it might be a little scary---especially for teens travelling alone! Parents are welcome to go through the labyrinth with their children. The event is free.
- Thanksgiving Day Service
On Thanksgiving morning we gather at Emmanuel to praise the Lord for the abundance of His...
- All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
- All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
- Reformation Dinner
- 120th Anniversary Celebration September 9
- Summer Bible Study
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Closing Service
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Carnival Kick Off
- Emmanuel's Gardens
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Ascension Day
- Kids' Night Out
- 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
- Youth Service Project: Thank You Very Mulch!