All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
October 31, 2018
On Halloween night, Emmanuel hosts trick or treaters at its maze, which winds through the church bulding from our eastside entrance near Markison to a 3rd Street exit. In the spooky darkness of the labyrinth, trick or treaters receive treats and brief stories about life, death, and eternal life. The labyrinth is appropriate for younger children (no one will grab you) but it might be a little scary---especially for teens travelling alone! Parents are welcome to go through the labyrinth with their children. The event is free.
- April 21, 2019 Easter Services
Easter is the most important holiday in the spring Christian calendar. Emmanuel's worship team...
- April 13, 2019 Easter Egg Hunt
Registration for our annual Easter Egg Hunt begins at 11:30 AM inside Sutorius Hall where...
- March 6 Ash Wednesday and Lenten Services
Pastor Ed vested for leading Lenten services. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten...
- February 16 Kids' Night Out Event
Children aged 2 through 9 will gather for our Kids' Night Out event, 5--7 PM in Sutorius...
- Level 2 Snow Emergency Home Prayers
- Baptism of Our Lord Sunday
- New Year's Eve Service
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Services
- Children's Christmas Service
- Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
- All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
- Reformation Dinner
- 120th Anniversary Celebration September 9
- Summer Bible Study
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Closing Service
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Carnival Kick Off
- Emmanuel's Gardens
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Ascension Day
- Kids' Night Out
- 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
- Youth Service Project: Thank You Very Mulch!