All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
November 4, 2018
On All Saints' Sunday, our congregation remembers those who have gone to be with the Lord during the past year. This year we will remember: Charlotte Ball, Richard Barber, Pat Cotrell, Bruce A. Johnson, Miriam Knorr, Gail Kreutz, Fred Kunkle, Kathryn Lorz, Richie Marcum, Annelle McClosky, Millie Robinson, and Joann Tallman.
Please join us for this special Sunday when we toll the church bell in remembrance and pray for the families of the faithful departed.
- April 21, 2019 Easter Services
Easter is the most important holiday in the spring Christian calendar. Emmanuel's worship team...
- April 13, 2019 Easter Egg Hunt
Registration for our annual Easter Egg Hunt begins at 11:30 AM inside Sutorius Hall where...
- March 6 Ash Wednesday and Lenten Services
Pastor Ed vested for leading Lenten services. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten...
- February 16 Kids' Night Out Event
- Level 2 Snow Emergency Home Prayers
- Baptism of Our Lord Sunday
- New Year's Eve Service
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Services
- Children's Christmas Service
- Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
- All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
- Reformation Dinner
- 120th Anniversary Celebration September 9
- Summer Bible Study
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Closing Service
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Carnival Kick Off
- Emmanuel's Gardens
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Ascension Day
- Kids' Night Out
- 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
- Youth Service Project: Thank You Very Mulch!