All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
November 4, 2018
On All Saints' Sunday, our congregation remembers those who have gone to be with the Lord during the past year. This year we will remember: Charlotte Ball, Richard Barber, Pat Cotrell, Bruce A. Johnson, Miriam Knorr, Gail Kreutz, Fred Kunkle, Kathryn Lorz, Richie Marcum, Annelle McClosky, Millie Robinson, and Joann Tallman.
Please join us for this special Sunday when we toll the church bell in remembrance and pray for the families of the faithful departed.
- New Year's Eve Service
On Monday, December 31st, Emmanuel will hold its annual New Year's Eve Service. This event also...
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Services
On Monday, December 24th and Tuesday, December 25th, Emmanuel will have its annual...
- Children's Christmas Service
On Sunday December 16 at 9:30 AM, Emmanuel will host its annual Children's Christmas...
- Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
- All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
- Reformation Dinner
- 120th Anniversary Celebration September 9
- Summer Bible Study
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Closing Service
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Carnival Kick Off
- Emmanuel's Gardens
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Ascension Day
- Kids' Night Out
- 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
- Youth Service Project: Thank You Very Mulch!