Level 2 Snow Emergency Home Prayers
January 20, 2019
SECOND SUNDAY AFTER THE EPIPHANY
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee: they shall sing to thy Name, O thou most High. Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: sing forth the honor of his Name, make his praise glorious. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Almighty and everlasting God, who dost govern all things in heaven and earth: Mercifully hear the supplications of thy people, and grant us thy peace all the days of our life; through thy Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Ghost, one God, world without end. Amen.
For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. (Isaiah 62:1--5)
Here endeth the reading.
He sent his Word and healed them: and delivered them from their destructions. O that men would praise the Lord for his goodness: and for his wonderful works to the children of men. Alleluia, alleluia. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Alleluia.
I believe in God, the Father Almighty . . .
Almighty God, our heavenly Father, who dost feed the birds and clothe the flowers, and who carest for us as a father for his children: Guard us against distrust and anxiety; and help us, through thy Holy Spirit, to live to the hallowing of thy Name, the coming of thy kingdom, and the doing of thy will; so that in unwavering faith we may cast all our cares upon thee; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
We pray this day for the healing of Mason Roese, Mike Rollason, Ray Tallman, and Joyce Wilbur.
We pray your blessings on the following households of Emmanuel: Smith (Roger & Mitzi), Smith (Tracy), Snyder (Edith), Snyder (Vi), South (Kelli & Jamie), Stahr (Dick &
Jane), Stahr (Douglas), Stanley, and Stedman.
Our Father, who art in heaven, . . .
I thank you my heavenly Father through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have kept me this night from all harm and danger; and I pray that You would keep me this day also from sin and every evil, that all my doings and life may please You. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things. Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen.
May the Lord Almighty dispose our days and our deeds in his peace. Amen.
- No events found...
- 2020 Easter Services. NOTE CHANGES TO PLANS
- 2020 Ash Wednesday and Lenten Services
- April 4 Easter Egg Hunt POSTPONED
- March 28 Kids Night Out CANCELLED
- February 29 Kids Night Out
- February 14 Youth Overnight
- Mariokart Tournament and Kids Night Out
- 2019 Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Services
- December 14 Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- October 31 All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth
- September 8 Homecoming Sunday and Rally Day Picnic
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Attention Gamers
- Ascension Day Services
- April 21, 2019 Easter Services
- April 13, 2019 Easter Egg Hunt
- March 6 Ash Wednesday and Lenten Services
- February 16 Kids' Night Out Event
- Level 2 Snow Emergency Home Prayers
- Baptism of Our Lord Sunday
- New Year's Eve Service
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Services
- Children's Christmas Service
- Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
- All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
- Reformation Dinner
- 120th Anniversary Celebration September 9
- Summer Bible Study
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Closing Service
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Carnival Kick Off
- Emmanuel's Gardens
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Ascension Day
- Kids' Night Out
- 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
- Youth Service Project: Thank You Very Mulch!