October 28, 2018
After Reformation Day services on October 28, about 11:45 AM, the congregation will gather in Sutorius Hall for its annual Reformation Dinner. We will have German Pot Roast as the main dish. Members will bring a dish to pass, fruit, a bag of chips, or something to share. Visitors are welcome.
- April 21, 2019 Easter Services
Easter is the most important holiday in the spring Christian calendar. Emmanuel's worship team...
- April 13, 2019 Easter Egg Hunt
Registration for our annual Easter Egg Hunt begins at 11:30 AM inside Sutorius Hall where...
- March 6 Ash Wednesday and Lenten Services
Pastor Ed vested for leading Lenten services. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Lenten...
- February 16 Kids' Night Out Event
- Level 2 Snow Emergency Home Prayers
- Baptism of Our Lord Sunday
- New Year's Eve Service
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Services
- Children's Christmas Service
- Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Saints' Day (Observed) November 4, 2018
- All Hallows' Eve Labyrinth October 31
- Reformation Dinner
- 120th Anniversary Celebration September 9
- Summer Bible Study
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Closing Service
- 2018 Vacation Bible School Carnival Kick Off
- Emmanuel's Gardens
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Pentecost Color Sunday
- Ascension Day
- Kids' Night Out
- 2018 Easter Egg Hunt
- Youth Service Project: Thank You Very Mulch!